Health & Safety Guidelines
The Van Wert Area Performing Arts Foundation has taken many measures for the health and safety of our patrons, volunteers, staff, and artists.
- A touchless ticket scanning process has been implemented for guest safety.
- All high traffic areas are sanitized thoroughly before and after each show.
- Automatic hand sanitizing dispensers are located throughout the facility.
- We are following the State of Ohio and Van Wert Health Department mandates. Presently there are no restrictions on capacity at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center.
- The lobby will open one hour before each performance. The house doors will open anywhere from 30-60 minutes prior to showtime depending upon Tech & Sound Check completion for each artist.
- Masks are not required and are optional.
- Please do not attend if showing any symptoms for COVID.
- A ticketed guest exhibiting symptoms of COVID who contacts the Box Office prior to showtime can exchange their ticket value towards a future show.
- The concession is closed at this time. Complimentary water is available and can be consumed in the Saltzgaber Music Hall.
- If sudden changes to our season happen, we will notify all ticket holders via email, social media, or phone
COVID POLICY: By purchasing your ticket(s), you are acknowledging the risk of COVID-19 exposure inherent in participating in any public gathering, are voluntarily assuming all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and are agreeing to comply with any and all safety measures that the Van Wert Area Performing Arts Center has communicated at the time of the event.