ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. There are no exchanges or refunds unless the rare event of a cancelation. For canceled events, no action is required to receive your refund. Refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase
VAN WERT LIVE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
By request, tickets may be picked up at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center during regular box-office hours only by the ticket buyer with a photo ID that matches the name on the ticket order or by an authorized recipient with written permission from the ticket buyer. Arrive early to avoid delays.
CONTACT INFORMATION UPDATES
All prices, events, artists, programs, dates, show and run times, venues and benefits are subject to change. Every effort is made to inform ticket buyers of any changes via the website, email and/or by phone. Please check www.npacvw.org for current event information.
It is the ticket buyer’s responsibility to inform Patron Services Box Office in writing of changes to contact information, including mailing address, phone number and email address. No refunds, exchanges or credits are allowed for events missed because of outdated contact information.
Every ticket is assessed a $2.50 Ticketing Services Fee and a $2.50 Facility Fee. These fees offset the administrative fees of processing tickets and also provides for capital improvements to the facility.
Third-Party Ticketing. Guests, Take Caution!
Buy your tickets only from Van Wert Live. When you buy from a broker or scalper:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance.
- You will always pay more than face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
Tickets may be picked up at the Van Wert Live Box Office from the date of purchase until showtime. To avoid delays, please arrive no later than 30 minutes before the event begins.
The Lobby doors open 1 hour prior to showtime. Entry into all venues requires a valid ticket for each individual.
No beverages or snacks are permitted in the auditorium.
The use of cameras, cellphones, and recording devices are not permitted in any venue.
Events begin promptly at the times listed. Late arrivals and those who exit the theater during the event may await to be seated by an Usher.
Behavior that interferes with the event or disrupts other audience members or staff may result in removal from the event without refund or credit of the ticket price and fees.
Wheelchair seating areas are available on a first-come, first-served basis; please call the Box Office for more information 419-238-NPAC.
All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.